top of page


 EB-3 Green Card 
Work, Study, Live in United States as a permanent resident. There are two options: apply from overseas or apply in the U.S by adjustment of status from student visa.
 Student Visas 
It is a great opportunity for students around the world to study in U.S. There are many programs that fit your education background and your future career.
 J-1 Program 
The cultural exchange program that allow international participants to work legally in U.S during summer vacation or an internship/trainee time period.
 Investment Visa 
Plan to invest in U.S, there are two visa options: Temporary Investor visa which renew every two years or Immigrant Investment Visa which obtain permanent resident status.
 Family Sponsorship 
Your family is U.S citizen or Permanent Resident, there is opportunity for an immediate family member to obtain the permanent resident and live in U.S.
 Visitor/Tourist Visa 
U.S is a great traveling destination for tourist and business with high security and safety. We can help you to apply for visitor/tourist visa at any local U.S embassy around the world.
bottom of page